Team Posh wants to make sure that you are satisfied with our products and our service. We are available to help you with any ordering questions you may have and are happy to make shopping suggestions. Just email us at email@example.com or call us at 202.492.3593.
Accepted Payment Methods
Properly Posh Pets™ uses Paypal to complete website orders. You do not have to have a Paypal account to order. Paypal accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover cards. Orders shipped to Maine addresses will be subject to applicable sales tax.
All orders will ship via First Class or Priority Mail through the United States Postal Service. Properly Posh Pets™ strives to ship all in-stock items within 48 hours upon order receipt. If an item is back-ordered, you will be notified via e-mail. Backordered items will ship separately using our standard shipping service.
Interested in ordering from www.properlyposhpets.com but you don’t live in the United States? E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to provide you with a shipping quote.
Returns & Exchanges
- Requests to exchange or return merchandise must be submitted to Properly Posh Pets™ within 48 hours of receipt.
- To qualify for an exchange or refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including original packaging and documentation.
- After receiving and inspecting the returned item(s), we will reimburse your credit card for the purchase price of the item, less any shipping, handling, or restocking fees, or send you a replacement item for exchange
- All returned items are subject to a 10% of the purchase price restocking fee.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Special orders, personalized, and customized items may not be returned.
- Send return request to email@example.com or call us at 202.492.3593.
- Please check your order carefully upon receipt. Packages that are obviously damaged should be refused and left with the carrier as it is their responsibility for damage occurring during transit. If the condition of the package is questionable, make sure that the carrier makes note of it.
- If upon inspection, your shipment is damaged, filing a damage claim with the shipper is the responsibility of the recipient and should be done within 48 hours of delivery. We recommend you save all shipping materials to support your claim.